The IFES worldwide fellowship provides one of the most vibrant mission fields ever. You too can invest your time and skills in a ministry with wide-reaching impact.
As opportunities to work with IFES become available, details will be posted to this page. If you are interested in working with an IFES national movement, please visit their respective website or contact them directly.
Supporter Care Coordinator (Oxford, UK)
Closing date: Please submit your applications by 12 noon on 3 February 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 8 February 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and proactive individual to join a Christian Charity with unrivalled global reach. As a member of the Supporter Relations and Finance teams, the Support Care Officer will provide high quality customer care to existing and potential supporters through a variety of channels, with a focus in the UK. This is a fantastic role to develop your skills as an effective communicator, while working within a diverse team; so If you recognise the importance of evangelical student ministry, are confident in your ability to work internationally, and are looking for a challenging role in a forward-thinking team, then see below.
Major Donor & Intervarsity Engagement Specialist (USA Based)
Closing date: until post is filled.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and proactive individual to join a Christian Charity with unrivalled global reach. As the Major Donor & Intervarsity Engagement Specialist, you will provide support in initiating and engaging connections with major partners and donors and have special connection with US staff and students.
Many IFES national movements organise programmes for students and recent graduates to experience campus ministry in a different context. To share just a few examples:
- InterVarsity/USA and Inter-Varsity Canada run around 25 global projects each summer, sending students on month-long mission trips, mainly outside North America.
- In Francophone Africa, student movements work together to run several cross-cultural evangelistic teams in the mid-year break.
- Across Europe and Eurasia, about 100 young graduates serve each year with IFES InterAction, supporting national movements in their ministry among local and international students.
If you are a student, we suggest you contact your IFES national movement to see where you can be involved. If you are not a student but would like to find out how to serve abroad in student ministry, contact the relevant IFES regional team for details of the current needs and opportunities, or connect with one of the programmes below.
- If you are interested in becoming part of a team within Europe, contact IFES InterAction, which sends people to serve, equip and strengthen student movements across Europe.
- Several national movements and other sending agencies have formal programmes in place for sending student ministry staff to other nations.
- To apply from the United States, contact InterVarsity Link
- To apply from Canada, contact InterVarsity World Services
- To apply from Australia, contact CMS Australia