To advance the purposes of the IFES International Services—USA Office (IFES/USA), the Operations Coordinator will assist with implementation of the vision and mission of IFES/USA, working under the direction of the Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) to assist with operational functions. This is a full-time position in the IFES/USA office in Madison, Wisconsin.Partial remote work can be considered.
IFES is a movement of students living out the good news of Jesus. Locally. Nationally. Globally.
IFES ministry in 160 countries is supported behind the scenes by International Services based in Malaysia, the UK and the USA.
- Be a maturing disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate a commitment to IFES/USA vision, mission, and objectives.
- Coordinateoperational processes and special projects as designated by the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Manage staff expense reports and accounts payable.
- Pick up and process incoming mail.
- Manage IFES/USA compliance with Charitable Solicitation Registration Regulations in collaboration with CSR consultants.
- Manage USPS maintenance, including Business Reply Mail (BRM) management.
- Manage Operations Department and All-Staff meeting documentsand invitations.
- Facilitate communication among office staff, between IFES/USA departments, and with other IFES offices (such as shared calendarsandbriefings).
- Assist with Finance, Operations, and HR research and reports as needed.
- Oversee office email account and shared calendar.
- Maintain employee handbook and guidelineswith updates as they occur.
- Assist with developing, updating, and maintaining procedures,tools, and forms.
- Assist withgeneral orientation of new employees.
- Recognize staff birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Annually affirm employment agreements including IFES’s Statement of Faith, ethics guidelines, and others as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience preferred
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with a minimal amount of direct supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills, includingcross-cultural sensitivity
- Aptitude for generalaccountingprocesses; bookkeeping experience preferred
- Learn and become proficient with computer applications in use
- Abilityto monitor and coordinate a wide variety of simultaneous responsibilitiesunder pressure of deadlines
- Ability and openness to learning new concepts, skills, and methods
- Prior or current exposure or experience with IFES or InterVarsity preferred
FUNDS DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Willingness to participate in efforts of the IFES/USA Office to raise funds to support the global ministry and local office expenses
- Interact with constituents via email, letter, and phone as needed
- Communicate regularly with current and potential donors, churches, prayer support team members, friends and family regarding ministry with IFES/USA
If you recognize the importance of evangelical student ministry and are looking for a challenging
role in a forward-thinking team, email your résumé and cover letter to:
or mail to:
IFES/USA Position Openings
PO Box 46007
Madison, WI 53744